2. We respect your right to privacy and the confidentiality of your personal data obtained through the use of this Web site and take all necessary measures to maintain their confidentiality and security. We can not guarantee
Full protection of your data, taking into account the threats to the information space, but we do our best to keep your data protected at the highest possible level.
4. If you use this Website and register on the Site or create a Reservation, you:
• of course, you accept these Terms and Conditions completely and without any changes;
• it is reported that this Site may collect and process your personal data with the technical capabilities of the Transport Company;
• agree to collect and process all your personal data for the purpose specified in these Terms and the Offer Agreement;
• You consent to the transfer of personal data to third parties (including Service Providers / Carriers) in order to comply with the terms of the Agreement and provide the Services;
• You consent to the collection and storage of your personal data without limitation, until you have requested or requested to terminate processing of your personal data and / or their destruction, or until the termination of the relationship on the initiative of the Transport Company or other grounds in accordance with the requirements of the legislation.
In the “My Orders” section, you can make changes to your personal data at any time convenient for you. You can revoke your consent to processing personal data by sending an email to the support email. In this case, all your personal data will be deleted without the possibility of recovery. We have the right to process your personal data for marketing purposes related to providing services through a website, that is to send you newsletters that contain information about current and planned services and promotional offers.
5. For the purposes of these Terms, the term “Transport Company” includes also its affiliates or group companies, as well as representatives, managers, agents, employees or partners who may access your personal data as a result of your use of this Site.
6. What data we collect: We collect and store any information you enter on the Site, provide the Support Service, notify the Transportation Company in any other way, to the extent necessary for the provision of services or fulfillment of contractual obligations to you. Personal data can be automatically collected and processed when using a website (for example, through cookies).
Such information may include:
• the information that you can identify (personal data), including your last name, first name and patronymic, date of birth, gender, nationality, mobile phone number, postal address and email address;
• identity documents (for example, number and series of passport, period of validity);
• payment card data (payment card number, expiration date, CVC / CVV code and name of the cardholder). We can store payment card data for future use, however, we do not store CVC / CVV payment card code;
• automatically collected data;
• System files (IP address, browser type, link / exit page and URL, number of clicks and interaction with the website, domain name, landing page / content, viewed pages / content, device identifier and location);
• Profile information (settings, search history information, booking history information)
• other information that you voluntarily leave on the Site.
The transport company also offers the ability to register, authorize and create an account in the My Cabin section through your existing social network profile (for example, Facebook). In this case, your access data (name and email address) is imported from your account on the appropriate social network. Please note that when using this option, the Transport Company may receive certain information through a relevant social network such as your name, age, location, preferences, occupation, and other information specified in your public profile for such a social network. Once you create an account in the My Account section, you can add any information that is required to create the Order.
7. Data that we collect about third parties (Buyers / Passengers / Customers).
If you create a Service Order and pay for it on behalf of or for the benefit of third parties, the information you provide about them is also collected and processed by the Transport Company under the same conditions as your personal data processing. By providing such information about third parties, you acknowledge that such third party is familiar with these Terms, understands their consequences and gives its unconditional and complete consent to the collection and processing of their personal data in accordance with these Terms, and agrees that access to such information is possible only from your “My cabinet” section.
8. Collecting data of minors. If you are an underage person, do not use this Site and immediately leave it. This Website is not used and is not intended to collect information about minors, and the distribution of information about the Services to children without the consent of their parents or legal representatives.
9. How we use your data and data from third parties. We use your personal data to ensure the provision of the Services and the fulfillment of the contractual terms with Service Providers / Carriers in respect of your ordered Services; communicating with you regarding the services ordered and sending confirmations about your Reservations; managing your reservation; providing support in working with the Site and the Services of the Site; providing information about existing or future services and offers; improvement of the work of the Site and maintenance of users; providing answers to your requests and comments; to accrue bonuses if you participate in our loyalty programs; to participate in our surveys and requests to provide feedback; to explore services that you may be interested in; for solving claims; for notification of possible prohibited or illegal actions; to resolve any issues that may arise based on or in relation to the fulfillment of the terms of the Offer Agreement; for other purposes which we will inform you about. These payment cards are used to confirm the payment of the Reservations you created on the Site.
10. Transfer your data. By using this Website and creating Reservations, you agree that your data may be transferred to third parties only in order to properly provide the Services of your choice that could not be provided without such transfer of your personal data. By creating a Reservation on the Site, you consent to the transfer of personal data to third parties.
A transport company may transfer your data to the following persons:
• Independent operators who offer services and act on our behalf, as well as operators processing payment card data, business analysts, client managers, marketers, experts who issue questionnaires or other offers, and are responsible for preventing fraud with payments. We can also allow independent operators to use data on our behalf if this is necessary for the proper functioning of our Site or the distribution of online messages that may be of interest to you. Independent operators receive access and collect the information they need to work. They are not permitted to provide such data or use them for other purposes. Just like us, they must abide by the same Terms of Privacy.
• Business partners with whom we offer products and services or their products and services offered on our Site. You can always see if the Services you are looking for belong to a certain independent company. In this case, only the name of the business partner is given or his name is accompanied by ours. If you accept their services, there is a likelihood that we will provide your information, namely your personal information, to such a business partner. Please note that we do not oversee the privacy policies of such business partners;
We may also provide your personal data to affiliated persons of the Agency or groups of affiliates, agents, officers, agents, employees or partners in order to comply with the terms and conditions set forth in the Offer.
In addition, we may disclose your information:
• in response to an executive document, a summons to a court or a court decision; for protection against unlawful requirements; or to fulfill other legitimate requirements. In this case, we reserve the right to litigation;
• in the event that we consider it necessary to respond to unlawful acts or to carry out an analysis of an unlawful act, in order to demand such an analysis or the adoption of appropriate measures; to protect or preserve our rights, property, or security, the Site, or consumers; in relation to our Offer or other agreements;
• in connection with the conclusion of contracts in certain areas, in particular, liquidation, merger and acquisition, merger of capital or sale of the above, as well as, which is unlikely, bankruptcy. In other cases not specified here, you will be notified of the disclosure of your personal data to third parties. In this case, you may allow or forbid us to provide you with your personal data to a third party. Additionally, we may transfer data collected for this third party, such as an advertising agency or investor. For example, we can inform our advertising agencies about the number of people who visited our Site, the most popular flights, hotels and destinations. Such information is not considered confidential and is used for future development of the content and services that we hope will be of interest to you.
11. Cross-border data transmission. You agree that for the provision of the Services, the Transport Company may store and process your personal data (all or part of the data specified in clause 7 of these Terms), including the security checking of transactions on servers and resources that are located outside Of Ukraine. You give your unconditional consent to the transfer of any or all of your personal data outside of Ukraine only in order to obtain the proper level of the ordered Services.
The storage and processing of your personal data may be done on servers and resources owned by the Transport Company or by independent contractors and may be located in any country in the world (including, but not limited to, the countries of the European Union or the European Economic Area, the United States, Canada)
If you use this Website while in the European Union, you consent to the transfer of your personal data outside the European Union and the European Economic Area. You are notified and agree that your personal data may also be transferred to the United States. Any transboundary data transmission is limited to the fulfillment of the terms of the Offer Agreement, these Terms and for the purpose of providing the Services you ordered. All cross-border data transfers are limited to those categories of data and recipients that are required to comply with the Rules, these provisions, and the provision of ordered services.
12. Making changes. The Transport Company may, at its own discretion, amend these Terms from time to time. The Transport Company will post changes on this Site. The Transport Company has no obligation to notify you about changes to these Terms, except to post them on this Site. Changes begin to run from the date of publication. You undertake to independently and regularly check updates to these Terms. You acknowledge and agree that your explicit acceptance of these Terms and / or the use of this Site after the date of the publication of changes will mean your complete and unconditional consent to the changed Terms. If you do not accept the changed Terms, you must stop using the Site.
13. Collection of data and cookies. The transportation company may from time to time collect and receive additional data and information about you. For example, when using the Web Property, an automated collection of information about the equipment from which you visit the Website, software, operating system, IP address, source of references and this Site, the pages you have viewed on the Site, the benefits of a particular type of Services, links, which you used to access the Site and more. This automated data collection takes place in order to set up the convenience of working with the Site Services and offers for you, as well as to prevent possible fraud cases.
If you use social networks for authorization on the Site, we may receive your data and preferences for such social networks in accordance with the rules of provision of information by these service providers and the confidentiality settings you have set up. With the help of Google services, we can collect information to analyze your behavior on the Site and the benefits of choosing the Services. The collection and processing of your data through such services is subject to compliance with these Google Terms of Service.
Cookies are small text files that can be stored on your computer (or other equipment) when you first visit the Site and allow you to recognize your computer when re-visiting. The site uses short and permanent cookies that you can remove yourself from your computer.
If you have any questions about using cookies, please contact Support.
14. Google Analytics. The transportation company uses Google Analytics, a web analytics tool that helps you understand how visitors interact with the Site. Google Analytics collects the following information about the browser, device type, device model, location, country, city, service provider, screen resolution (mobile), time spent on the Site, language, operating system, visited pages on the Site. Information generated by cookies regarding the use of the Site (including the user’s IP address) may be transmitted and stored by Google on servers located outside of Ukraine (for example, in the United States). Google uses information to study the use of the Site, the preparation of reports on the activities of the Site and the offer of other additional services. Google may provide this information to third parties if required by Google legally or in the process of processing information on behalf of Google. Google Analytics cookies will expire in 730 days (default values) and they will be stored on your device during this time, unless you manually delete them.
15. Social networks. In case of your interaction with the program extensions of the social networks used on the Site (for example, the “Like” button provided by Facebook Ireland Ltd in Ireland, the Twitter button provided by Twitter Inc in the United States, or the Instagram button provided by Instagram, LLC in the U.S.), or if you access content on the Site that contains the software extension of the social network, your device establishes a direct connection to the servers of the corresponding social network provider. As a rule, social network providers receive information through their software extensions regarding the use of your site, namely: your operating system, browser, IP address, the search for which content is currently being performed, the search for which content was made last time, and about date / time of viewing content.
For all issues related to the processing, storage and use of your personal data, contact Support.
Full name of the site owner: FOP Кулик А.О.
Location: 04078, Kyiv, street. S. Danchenko 32-A
Phone: +38 (067) 788-53-88
The revision of these Terms and Conditions has been updated as of April 2, 2019.
Luxtransfer.com.ua All rights reserved.